Play a key role in designing and implementing Informed.IQ’s next generation, ML-powered auto loan verifications platform. You will be solving interesting challenges building complex features to automate how $600 billion in auto loans get funded each year.
- Design and implement high-performing, maintainable code to deliver highly available and scalable services
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and distribute knowledge
- Triage bugs and conduct root cause analysis on issues as they come up
- Engage in design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies
- Demonstrate strong customer empathy, curiosity and willingness to learn and question the status quo
- 3+ years of software development experience in fast paced and challenging Series B or later start-ups
- Solid experience in one or more of the following languages for backend development: Ruby, Python, GoLang, … Polyglot appreciated!
- Self Starter / Finisher; Creative and can’t help but solve problems and ship impactful features
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, collaborate with others, and get stuff done
- Adaptable with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, blending good judgment and clear communication
- Understand database concepts and optimization techniques
- Experience with serverless, docker and containerization is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD and other build systems
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Loves to document what you create
- A Cool Degree
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary(*) and stock options
- Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits plus 401K plan
- Three weeks of paid time-off in addition to eleven paid company holidays
San Francisco-based Informed.IQ uses machine learning and AI technologies to instantly verify income, assets, residence, insurance and other consumer data points, enabling real-time and more reliable credit decisions that better comply with Fair Lending laws. Informed.IQ’s machine learning models are trained to process hundreds of different types of documents and consumer-permissioned data sources, automating stipulation clearance for lenders. In 2020, Informed.IQ processed close to a million consumer credit applications for several major US lenders, automating over $91 billion in loan originations to date. Informed.IQ’s AI automates verifications with a 99% accuracy in seconds with no humans-in- the-loop. Originally focused on auto lending, where five of the top ten auto lenders use Informed.IQ, financial institutions now use Informed.IQ’s technology to help offer mortgages, credit cards, and automated bank account openings to their customers.
(*) The annual salary range for this position is $120,000.00-$185,000.00
Minimum Experience Required: 4 Year
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.